Taking Steps to Limit Spread of COVID-19: All lobbies are available by appointment only, with the exception of the Karthaus office, which will be open 9am-12pm. Drive-up services will remain open, where available, except for Presqueisle Street, Bradford East, and Fox Twp offices, which will remain closed.
Use your Check Card when you're traveling or paying for everyday purchases made at restaurants, department stores, gas stations, supermarkets, even mail or phone orders. When you make a purchase, simply present your Check Card wherever Visa debit cards are accepted and just say "VISA." There's no need to write out a check, or wait for check approval. It is not a credit card. The amount of the purchase will be deducted from your CNB Bank checking account.
The CNB Bank Check Card can do everything an ATM card can do...plus more!
- Earn ScoreCard® Rewards, offering 1 point for every $2 spent in net purchases
- Allows you to get cash from ATM machines around the world
- Enables you to make purchases directly from your checking account anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted
- Automatically debits your account for the amount of your purchase as if you've written a check
- Your transactions will be detailed on your checking account statement
- Eliminates the hassles of check writing and the risk of carrying cash
- Includes fraud monitoring to protect you from fraudulent purchases
Lose your CNB Bank Check Card? If you realize you've lost your Check Card, and it is after regular banking hours, call to report your lost or stolen Check Card at 1-800-492-3221.
Need to activate your Check Card or change your PIN outside of regular banking hours? Simply call 1-800-492-3221 to access our automated system.