To Our Friends and Neighbors: Our hearts are heavy as we mourn the tragic events that occurred in Buffalo May 14. Our deepest condolences to the victims and their families. CNB Bank stands in solidarity with BankOnBuffalo, our sister division within CNB Financial Corporation. All of us remain dedicated to our core values and invested within the communities we serve.
Holiday Office Hours All offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. Offices will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, May 31.
Account Tools to Mitigate Fraud
The impact of check fraud can be hard on any business. With millions of checks clearing through payment systems each day, businesses don’t have the time or resources to inspect each one – and yet, it’s a threat that cannot be ignored.
CNB Bank has the answer. Introducing Positive Pay Plus – the powerful, proven solution to combating check fraud. As an early warning fraud detection system, Positive Pay Plus arms your business with the information needed to stop check and ACH fraud before it becomes a loss. Positive Pay Plus allows you to electronically share your check register for all written checks with CNB Bank. We will only pay the checks listed on the register – with the precise specifications that you indicate – such as amount, serial number, etc.
- Reduces fraud – We only process what you tell us to, so fraudulent checks can be reviewed and rejected
- Saves time and money – Reduces labor associated with manual check prevention measures
- Convenient reminders – Get notices via email and/or texts when an item needs to be reviewed prior to being paid
- Puts YOU in control – Provides more accuracy and greater control over your cash flow
- Offers quick and easy access – Issue checks and ACH transaction and approve Positive Pay Plus exception items from virtually anywhere through Internet access
Want to learn more? For more information about Positive Pay, contact your business banking specialist at CNB Bank, by calling 716-462-5500.
Find a Branch to Open an Account
Contact Us Today!
For specific questions about CNB's Treasury services, email Treasury.Management@CNBBank.bank or call them at 1-800-492-3221. The Customer Service Center is also available to you from 8-5 Monday thru Friday and 9-12 Saturday. CNB appreciates the opportunity to be your financial partner.
(Please be aware that the email you are sending is not secure. Please do not include sensitive information, such as your account information, social security number, PIN or password.)