To Our Friends and Neighbors: Our hearts are heavy as we mourn the tragic events that occurred in Buffalo May 14. Our deepest condolences to the victims and their families. CNB Bank stands in solidarity with BankOnBuffalo, our sister division within CNB Financial Corporation. All of us remain dedicated to our core values and invested within the communities we serve.
Holiday Office Hours All offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. Offices will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, May 31.
Small Business Xpress
Small Business Xpress Term Loans and Line of Credit
Businesses can now apply for a Small Business Xpress (“SBX”) term loan or line of credit online for as little as $5,000 and up to $100,000. It only takes about 15 minutes to complete the application. You will get an answer to your request just a few minutes after a completed application is submitted and all supporting documents have been submitted.
Line of Credit Application Term Loan Application Continue My Application
What You Will Need Before You Get Started
We recommend that you have the following documents ready in electronic format before you start the application as you will be asked to upload them as part of the application:
What You Need To Know
- Two years of the most recent Business tax returns
- Two years of the most recent Personal tax returns for each owner/guarantor for all owners who own 20% or more of the company
- Business Entity Documentation
- Personal Identification Documents
- A Bank business checking account is required. A new account will need to be opened if one does not exist
- If an advance is not taken on the line of credit at closing the deposit account has to be funded within 30 days
- The company must be in business for 2 or more years
- A general security interest will be taken in all business assets
- An application fee of 1% of the loan amount or line of credit commitment not to exceed $250 is charged upon approval
- A $100 review fee is charged annually on lines of credit
- A 2% fee is charged on the outstanding balance of a term loan account if it is closed due to a refinance with another institution
- Only one SBX product can be applied for at a time
- Only one line of credit may be open per customer