To Our Friends and Neighbors: Our hearts are heavy as we mourn the tragic events that occurred in Buffalo May 14. Our deepest condolences to the victims and their families. CNB Bank stands in solidarity with BankOnBuffalo, our sister division within CNB Financial Corporation. All of us remain dedicated to our core values and invested within the communities we serve.
Holiday Office Hours All offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. Offices will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, May 31.
Electronic billing is rapidly becoming the method of choice for paying such recurring obligations as utilities, insurance debits, loans and club dues. Our direct payment services will allow you to:
- Reduce costs
- Reduce billing costs
- Lower bank charges for ACH (Automated Clearing House) items
- Improve cash flow
- Know in advance all funds deposited to the account on the due date, as well as the amount of the credit
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce invoice creation time
- Reduce the number of incoming checks to process
- Improve accuracy over customer-written checks
- Simplify research due to entire payment process initiated internally
- Have easier handling of returned items
- Increase customer service
- Eliminate writing and mailing of checks
- Eliminate worries about late payments
- Pay bills more confidentially
- Bank statements will show description of payment
- Eliminate check and postage fees
- Improve marketing capability
- Helps create a progressive image thereby increasing your ability to attract and retain employees
- Improve delinquency ratio
- Eliminates receiving checks after due date and second billing notices
Find a Branch to Open an Account
Contact Us Today!
For specific questions about CNB Bank's payroll services email Katie, our Business Services Specialist.
Please be aware that the email you are sending is not secure. Please do not include sensitive information, such as your account information, social security number, PIN or password.