Taking Steps to Limit Spread of COVID-19: Lobbies are available by appointment only, with the exception of the Karthaus office, which will be open 9am-12pm. Drive-up services remain open, where available. Please note: Clearfield Old Town Road, Presqueisle Street, Bradford East, and Fox Twp offices are currently closed.
Electronic billing is rapidly becoming the method of choice for paying such recurring obligations as utilities, insurance debits, loans and club dues. Our direct payment services will allow you to:
- Reduce costs
- Reduce billing costs
- Lower bank charges for ACH (Automated Clearing House) items
- Improve cash flow
- Know in advance all funds deposited to the account on the due date, as well as the amount of the credit
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce invoice creation time
- Reduce the number of incoming checks to process
- Improve accuracy over customer-written checks
- Simplify research due to entire payment process initiated internally
- Have easier handling of returned items
- Increase customer service
- Eliminate writing and mailing of checks
- Eliminate worries about late payments
- Pay bills more confidentially
- Bank statements will show description of payment
- Eliminate check and postage fees
- Improve marketing capability
- Helps create a progressive image thereby increasing your ability to attract and retain employees
- Improve delinquency ratio
- Eliminates receiving checks after due date and second billing notices
Find a Branch to Open an Account
Contact Us Today!
For specific questions about CNB Bank's payroll services email Katie, our Business Services Specialist.
Please be aware that the email you are sending is not secure. Please do not include sensitive information, such as your account information, social security number, PIN or password.